Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Flygerian: Tu face Idibia and TY Bello

Clover circles is officially starting a new trend on the blog. This section I have decided to name flygerians. This name joined a lot of people’s list of vocab a couple of years ago. It is used to describe an extraordinary, dopely different and on point individual. Flygerian is the Nigerian swag.  Subsequently I would feature individuals that I think are living up to the word.  
As a premiere edition I decided to pick two unique artists that are amazingly talented in what the know how to do best.  Their music is soothing and their messages are  always crystal clear.  They are both conscious singers.With no further ado I present the already known Tu face Idibia and TY Bello.

Tu face is one of the few artists I could listen to any of their albums without skipping a single track.  On his recent effort Tu baba in conjunction with NAFDAC released an outspoken video against fake drugs in Nigeria titled Man Unkind. The video is simple and authentic. Watch the video below and spread the message.


.


When TY Bello released her debut album with the song Greenland it was simply epic in entirety.  TY is back with a new song titled The Future. The song is one of those very rare songs that preach hope for Nigeria. She is an optimistic Nigerian; one who, despite the current political and economic situation in Nigeria, still believes there is hope for a better tomorrow. I hear an album is cooking.


.

I hope you enjoy the songs and appreciate them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment