Monday, July 11, 2011

cLOVEr: Asa and Dipo

Hey, i hope everyone is having the best summer yet. The sun is hot, we are young, free and wild. Summer is that time of the year filled with break ups, make ups, hook ups and the start of wonderful beginnings. So whatever everyone decides to get involved with may the beautiful shinny spirit of summer be with you. Okay that was kinda deep. Oh well good luck in short.  For the lover boys and lover girls out there that want to give good loving in the Nigerian way i found two beautiful songs for you. I hope you enjoy them as much as i do.

Asa  needs no introduction. I mentioned in a previous post that I'm obsessed about a her songs. So its no surprise she is premiering this new post. Enjoy!



.

Here is Dipo's Be your man. Looks like what my grandfather did to woo his jewel of inestimable value (my grandmother). Smiley.

No comments:

Post a Comment