Friday, January 28, 2011

Beauty with Brain

I took a 2 hour nap today. When I woke up I had random thoughts in my head. The one which stood out was Nigerian women; Nigerian women and their intellect and beauty.  Back in High school (secondary school) girls competed for the tops in every subject.  Our women and girls are smart hands down.  On several occasions did I get tutoring from them.  Our females are always ready to defy the odd if given the chance.  Unfortunately, like most world of history, our women are not always painted to the best of their elegance and splendor.  There are only a few to be mentioned in the Nigerian history.  These women are sparingly mentioned in schools. These are women our girls could look up to, these are women with beauty and brain.


I believe someday Nigeria would have a female president.  20 years ago many would have doubted.Nigeria to have so many female deputy governors today.  That is the new political trend these days. Very soon our females would take over the banking, oil, and "everything" sector (lol). I believe in the Nigeria to come.  Our females are standing tall in movie and music industry.  Watch out for our females!







This is my little way of celebrating our women. You all rock.  You are supportive, caring, intelligent, hard working, and beautiful. You are the pride of Nigeria. When the super eagles failed us, you lifted our sprites.  You all rock. Someday you will be given the due chance to excel. Never give up.  Shout out to my wonderful mother. You rock ma!


No comments:

Post a Comment