Sunday, March 6, 2011

True G.O.O.D: Short Film

  I discovered that I have started a trend of true G.O.O.D posts.  On Friday while surfing online to get my daily dose of Nigerian gist I found a very interesting video.  It came from one of the best stand up comedians out of Nigeria. It is no one but Julius Agwu.  The short film also features a veteran rapper and a nollywood artist.  It is an awesome feeling to see our celebrities getting involved in this movement for establishing good governance in Nigeria.

  In the video  Julius Agwu plays a role of a frustrated Nigerian who is apathetic to politics.  The rest is in the video. Take time to watch it.  I found it interesting!



Here is also a video for a song off his The Genius Album titled Good People Great Nation released sometimes last year.  It is quite deep and emotional. Enjoy.



Let me know what you think on this one. There is power in our thumbs y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment