Saturday, August 6, 2011

True G.O.O.D: Eva Alordiah

                                       "Im on the map in a place the keep rap stars
                                        And I aint talking about the city of Alaska
                                       I'm on my grind, speeding up like I'm in NASCAR
                                       My mom's feeling this and you can ask her"

Eva! She needs no introduction if you are a fervent Naija music follower. I decided to feature her because of her continuous excellent delivery and quality. I like the hair style too, simply unique. I developed an interest in her when I watched the Jump Off by DJ Jimmy Jatt on Youtube.  She has the most view among the female rappers.Eva is playful and creative with her lyrics/delivery that it's so enjoyable and entertaining.

Eva
On features and on her own work she hasn't disappointed so far.  With her EP, GIGO, to be released soon Eva might finally seal a spot on my list of favorite Nigerian Hip-Hoppers.

I Done Did It

No comments:

Post a Comment